An easy way to give your body an extra nutritional boost is to make and drink your own juice. Here is a guide to the top 5 machines on the market today.
Omega 8006 Nutrition Center
- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with powerful motor
- Low speed of 80rpm; no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up with 110 volt
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual-stage juicing system, quiet operation
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches
- 15-year warranty
The Omega 8006 nutrition center has been around for a long time. This juicer handles leafy green vegetables so well. Unlike other juicers, it is quiet and robust and durable. This model has been one of the top masticating juicers for years and years and is an excellent choice for beginners or experienced juicers alike.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
- The Kuvings whole slow juicer provides a glass of fresh, pure juice in mere seconds
- Patented, breakthrough 3″ wide feeding tube can easily accommodate whole produce items, reducing prep and processing time up to 40%
- Eliminates the drawbacks of high-speed and slow juicers that lessen or destroy important nutrients and enzymes
- Produces richer and more full-bodied juice with a higher nutritional value and wonderful aroma compared to other types of juicers
This beautiful design from Kuvings is the first vertical masticating juicer to feature an extra wide feed chute. This means you can push larger sized food into the machine without having to be cut into smaller pieces. This can really save on preparation time. This innovative juicer delivers an excellent juicing experience. This is a quality masticating juice extractor, absolutely brilliant!
Breville Juice Fountain
- The puree disc ensures waste-free juicing for soft fruits and vegetables (i.e. blueberries, strawberries, and bananas)
- Electronic 5 speed dial maximizes juice yield from soft fruits and leafy greens, to harder fruits and vegetables
- 1200 Watt motor
- Heavy grade die-cast metal body
- 3-Inch feed tube processes whole fruit
This is the best juicer Breville has to offer and it features a 5-speed 1200 watt powerful motor and offers both speed and flexibility whilst juicing. You should use the lowest speed setting for soft fruits and the highest for tougher foods. It comes with a separate puree disc for those of us that like to smoothies. This machine is entirely made of stainless steel parts and is robust and built to last. This is a tad on the expensive side but well worth the money.
- Low speed of 47 RPM to preserve the enzymes
- Mincing attachment included to make nut butters, pates and sorbets
- 3-Stage speed reduction gears with 200 Watt motor
This machine is another high performing masticating juicer. The slow speed at which it operates enables this juicer to run extremely quiet. This model also comes with a mincing attachment that makes it more versatile than other upright models. This is the best juicer for anyone looking for gorgeous styling and top notch juicing performance in a vertical design.
There really is something out there for everyone. Do your research. There are so many machines of varying types on the market. Big, small, vertical, masticating, cheap and pricey. Take your time, look through sites on the internet, there is a really helpful website: www.houseofjuicers.org it has news and reviews and will help you make your decision.