Most of us want to become more fit, but with time and money becoming more and more precious, going to the gym is not always an option. This means working out at home has become really popular. You won’t always have time to do extensive research online and there really is no need. I came across a brilliant website called www.fitnessshopper.us and it is so helpful. So, if you are short of time be sure to take a look.
Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Exercise Bike
- Adjustable resistance systems, transport wheels
- The left pedal needs to be screwed in counter clockwise
- Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Indoor cycling bike with 40-pound flywheel
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- Supports up to 275 pounds of user weight
Not only is this the cheapest bike in this top 3, it is also (in my opinion) the best.
It is quiet, light and easy to use. It also, like the other bikes listed, has lots of pre-programmed fitness programs. Its seat is large and fully adjustable, and it can withstand any a user weight up to 275 lbs. It has a small footprint and would fit into most homes easily. A brilliant bike that could be used for anyone of all fitness levels.
The Keiser M3 Plus Indoor Cycle
- Keiser M3 indoor cycle
- Sophisticated indoor training cycle with eddy current resistance system
- Offers infinitely adjustable resistance system for challenging workout
- Smooth, quiet operation
- 4 way adjustable seat
- Computer tracks time, distance, calories, heart rate, and power output
- Adjustable Shimano combo pedals, water bottle holder
- 3-year warranty
The Keiser has a magnetic system that provides its resistance, this makes this bike almost silent. Sometimes indoor bikes can be noisy and annoying when you are working out. With this bike, not a problem.
This bike is durable and strong enough to support any of the extra weight you are planning to lose. It also has virtually unlimited adjustments that fit any body type and size. You can completely adjust the seat and handlebars, which makes it a comfortable bike to exercise on.
The Spinner Fit Indoor Bike
- Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable seat slider, water bottle holder on frame, one motion emergency stop
- Wide, padded saddle so that riders are comfortable and balanced during their workouts
- The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally
- Two-piece fender protects the brake and flywheel assembly from moisture
- No-slip design features a dipped rubber bar for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities
- Weighted flywheel creates momentum
The spinner fit bike is a real top-quality bike. It is very similar to the type of bike that is used for spin classes in the gym, only less expensive.
This bike is extremely simple, it has very few moving parts, which means there is not much that can break down or requires a little maintenance. This bike is also very stable.
It weighs in at 90 pounds, so if you need to move it around you can do so with ease.
The features are great, lots of pre-programmed fitness programs, so beginners right through to advanced users can use this bike effectively.
These bikes really are the stand out bikes available today. They can all be used for varying weights and abilities, and are easy to use. Some are more expensive than others, but considering how much a gym subscription costs, these bikes will save you money in the long run. Go on, treat yourself!