When choosing your first guitar, you need to decide if you want to start on an acoustic or and electric model. Some people say you should start with an acoustic, but you need to consider that an electric guitar can be easier to learn on because you do not need to press so hard on the strings because they are generally thinner than those on an acoustic. Your fingers will naturally harden up with more practise.
Here you will find some of the top selling beginners guitars, all of which have received fantastic reviews
Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar
The perfect choice for any beginner, or as a second guitar for a more experienced musician. The Jasmine comes with a lifetime guarantee, this shows how much faith the manufacturer has in its product.
The Jasmine S-35 is a great-looking dreadnought guitar with a big, bold sound and excellent features that represent exceptional value. Great for any player seeking a well-built and easy-playing guitar.
It has a spruce top with agathist back and sides. The slim neck and full 25 1/2″ scale length provide comfortable feel and excellent playability, and the smooth satin finish maximizes resonance for optimal sound quality. Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, full body binding and chrome tuners.
A well-built guitar available at an amazing price.
- Features a spruce top
- Laminated nato back & sides.
- Satin finish
- Chrome covered tuning machines
- Rosewood fretboard
Fender Squier Acoustic Guitar Bundle
When you are initially setting up with a guitar, it can become expensive. This option takes away a lot of the cost. Not only are you buying a guitar from a well-known brand, you will also receive a Gearlux hard-shell case, an instructional DVD, a guitar stand, clip-on tuner, spare strings, a strap, picks, string winder, and a polishing cloth.
This Fender Squier Acoustic Guitar offers warm, vibrant, acoustic Fender sound in your hands at a great price, with a choice of convenient and practical features that will help you master your new instrument.
This really is an inexpensive solution for the start of your guitar playing hobby.
- Everything you need to start playing straight out of the box!
- Bundle includes Fender Squier acoustic guitar, Gearlux hard-shell case, instructional DVD, guitar stand, clip-on tuner, extra strings, strap, picks, string winter and polishing cloth
- Full-size dreadnought body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar Player Pack
This is a fantastic choice for any budding rock star. You are supplied with a fantastic Epiphone Les Paul guitar, an Epiphone 10amp amp, guitar case, a strap, a clip on tuner and some free downloadable tuition. This set is available at an amazing price.
The Les Paul special-II is renowned for its monstrous tone thanks to two open-coil humbuckers and a solid wood body. Unlike single coil pickups that are sensitive to interference from all other electrical sources, the Epiphone pickups give you a buzz-free tone that can go from clean to overdrive without the extra noise.
This guitar has a solid bolt-on hard maple neck has a classic rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays.
- Everything you need to start playing guitar right away
- It includes a genuine Les Paul Special-II LTD guitar featuring two classic hum bucker pickups and a 10-watt Electra guitar amp with a 10ft guitar cable.
- Includes a clip-on headstock chromatic tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and an easy-to-carry gig bag.
- And best of all for new players, the Les Paul player pack comes with free downloadable guitar lessons from media.
Squier Affinity Stratocaster Pack with Fender Frontman 10G Amplifier
If the Les Paul look is not for you, then this traditional Stratocaster should certainly ‘push your buttons’.
You are supplied with a great-sounding, cool-looking and easy-playing Squier Strat 6 string electric guitar, a compact 10-watt Fender Frontman 10G amp to plug it into and all the Fender accessories you need, including an electronic tuner, instructional DVD, gig bag, cable, strap and picks.
This guitar has a glossy classic Sunburst body with a Rosewood fingerboard and features three singing, sparkling single-coil pickups on a classic single-ply white pickguard, rock-solid bolt-on maple neck, skirted white control knobs, a 5-way pickup selector switch.
The Fender 10G amp will have you rocking out for hours on end. You get a Stratocaster electric guitar, 10G amp, Fender accessories and instruction all in one box.
- Pack includes guitar, amp, tuner, DVD, gig bag, cable, strap, and picks
- Traditional Stratocaster design
- Maple neck
- Rosewood finger board
- 6-Saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo saddle
If you are starting out in the world of guitar playing, one of these models should fit your needs perfectly. Why wait to start playing? All of the guitars featured are affordable and of good quality.
If you require any more information on guitars, visit www.theinstrumentreviewer.com, they have lots of unbiased reviews to help you make your choice. Stop dreaming and start playing.