Remodeling a house can be a huge undertaking, but it is a great way to make sure that you get the house you’ve always wanted. One of the most important rooms is the bathroom. It needs to be a lot of things for every different person in your home. It can be a place to meditate, relax, shower, and get ready for work. Because people spend so much time in the bathroom, you should make sure it has just as much positive energy as the rest of your house. A great way to have a great bathroom is to apply some great bathroom Feng Shuai techniques.
What is Feng Shuai?
Feng Shuai is a knowledge that many interior designers keep in mind when designing the look and layout of a particular space. Feng Shuai is a 3,000-year-old artform that originated in China. It is a body of knowledge that teaches a person how to balance the energy of a space. The balance can, then, allow for the unimpeded flow of chi (Chi is, what the ancient Chinese believed, the life force within all living things). Feng Shuai can be achieved in spaces that are inside, or outside. This balance in energy, and chi, can bring good fortune and health to the family, or people, that occupy that given space.
Feng Shuai the Bathroom
When you add some important Feng Shuai tips, your bathroom can transform from a bathroom to a place of cleansing and revitalization. Feng Shuai is meant to improve the overall health of people and the bathroom is no better place to incorporate some Feng Shuai tips.
- Make sure that your bathroom is clutter and mess free. Keep it neat, clean, and organized. Clutter can invoke feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Fresh plants are always a great addition to a bathroom. Fresh plants can bring that healing sense of nature right into the bathroom. The fresh greenery can also help to purify the air in the room.
- Make sure to always keep the toilet lid and the door in a closed position.
- With all of the water that goes on in the bathroom, you should add some wood to balance out the elements in the room.
- Make sure that the bathroom is always well lit and well ventilated.
- When choosing colors for your design, make sure to choose calm, warm colors. Shades of green and blue are always a great choice for the color of a bathroom.
When you add a little Feng Shuai to the bathroom, it becomes a great place for meditation and reflection. Whether you shower in the morning or at night, with a little bit of attention, your bathroom can become your own private spa getaway. One way to enhance this great Feng Shuai bathroom experience is through the use of healing crystals and essential oil. Just like the ones they use at the spa.
Crystals and Essential Oils
The use of different crystals and essential oils is a great way to enhance the benefits of your Feng Shuai bathroom. Different crystals and essential oils serve different purposes for the body. Here are a couple that would go great in your revamped bathroom.
- Lavender is a, universally, wonderful essential oil. It is the kind of oil that can adapt to the user to maximize the benefits. Lavender can give the user a great pick-me-up. It can also bring about a calming relaxation when it is necessary. It also works wonders with improving mental concentration and relieving physical stress throughout the body.
- Desert rose is a beautiful crystal that brings about mental clarity. It is great to use during a meditation or spa session. It can bring about great clarity and insight during meditation.
- Cinnamon leaf is another wonderful essential oil. Cinnamon has natural anti-inflammatory properties that the user can take full advantage of. These properties, in turn, help to relax sore muscles and joints and can even give you a little pick-me-up.
- Citrine is another beneficial crystal to use in the bathroom. This crystal is said to dispel negative energy and welcome in the positive. Negative energy is something that no one needs in their lives. There’s enough in the world.
Take a look at this website for a great starting point while you get ready to tackle the vision which is your new Feng Shuai bathroom. Everyone deserves a place that they can go to de-stress, unwind, and unplug from the world for a little while. For many, such as moms like myself, a warm bubble bath and a glass of wine is the way to go after “one of those day.” When you enhance that bubble bath with some essential oils, healing crystals, and some Feng Shuai properties, you get a bubble bath with truly positive effects.